Sunday, February 03, 2008

Ever make Banana Wine?


Have you ever make Banana Wine?

I love to drink red wine. Some are mild, some are wild. However I can't drink much since I will have reddish mark on my hand.

I have got the idea of making Banana Wine from Jason. He started with the wine making.
Suddenly I wanted to make so much I went to get 2 glass bottles and Bee Chiew as well as my favourite banana.

First, I have got all my ingredient ready and also assuring all the equipment and ingredients are dry with not even a single drop of water (part of the rules to make the wine).

Then, I have peel off the banana skin, cut it into three parts, put it into the glass bottle until it is 70% full.

Subsequently I have got the Bee Chiew fill uptil it covers the bananas.

When I have reach here, I am almost done. I have got a plastice cover to cover the same with the glass cover which is to seal the bottle.

My last step is to pray to this Banana Wine - please grow with all your might and may your juice brings positive cells and joy to the drinkers.

[This is my personal steps] haha~

Then, I have place it in the cupboard and got it labeled.

I shall get to taste it some time in Chap Goh Meh this year.

-='END'=-

No comments: