Thursday, August 10, 2006

Think before U speak!!

A lesson to Learn~ in a hard way~!!

I am very tired tonight. Somehow, a very tired night. My heart is very heavy and in fact I would be most happy to lay down on my bed which I can not.

Something is wrong somewhere.

Yes. It's another reminder to think before I speak. For godness shake, how can I did the same mistake again??! I always treat it as a minor problem and never put in my mind that I shall never repeat the same mistake again.

This is rather annoying and irritating to the people around me. I keep forgetting and keep drawing the same mistake till the day I realize this is not a minor mistake but a MAJOR~!

"Minor mistake will roll into big mistake if you don't manage it well."

I did promised to a VIP that I will change. I broke the promise.

It's so heartaching. Who likes people scold? Who like people to point out their own mistake especially if the person is their loved ones? If I continue to say "okok, I will change it next time" and laugh like nobody's business, I suppose the outcome will still be the same old ME! Sometimes I am the one that is wearing the "thick skin face". I wish people could take care of my pride. However, I am wrong. Pride is meaningless if I continue to misbehave and so inconsiderate to people around by acting like nobody's business and
speak without thinking the situation.

I am very shameful to my action. I admit that I am not mature enough. No wonder I still need people around me to remind me but this does not mean that I forever have people around to set a reminder to me. I have to take up my own responsibilities.

What I say, What I do, is What I deserves at the end of the Action!

Begging apologize is too late. I realized it soon after the ball runs too big that I could not even stop it.

Learning it in a hard way is the most painful way to change my poor attitude and misbehavior.

Pray that I shall never step into it again. Pray that everyone has a good night sleep everynight.

Thank you, Buddha Maitreya.

No comments: