Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Beach - My Dream Land~!

Recently, I went to the beach at Sepang Gold Coast. I have always wanted to go to the beach. Any beach will do. Whenever I have stress, pressure, hard feelings I will HUNT for a BEaCh~ However, most of the time I don't get to go on time to release tension... And that is the most important moment to have YOU around :) You will lend me yourshoulder to cry on~ So Fragile ya? YOU suggested to go to the BEACH~! I was so happy and almost scream and jump at my working place :P As though I have strike the LoTTeRy~!
It was a nice weather.
I wanted to record the sound of the sea...
Somehow, the recording turns out to be "sha sha sha"
Probably during night time the sea will sound even better.
Such a relief~
Such a good moment :)
When will I be with the beach again?
Next week? Next month? Next quarter of the year? Probably is next year?
I wanted to scream to the ocean...
"Wei~ Set Me FREE~"
"Wei~ Sail with ME~"
"Wei~ How are YOU~"
I love to see waterfall, fountain, sea, ocean, river... anything that is in water shape.
Even, rain!
It's cold and refreshing.
I can have good night sleep with rainy days.
I can feel the cool breeze~
A date with the ocean.
I promise, I will go to the beach again!

No comments: