Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Living under Law~ environment

I am back to Legal line. Yes, no doubt! I am back to conveyancing field. I have gone back to my 1st company.

The feeling is fine. I have started with my work in an even more detail and professional way. The great reason why I return to this industry is simply because the pay is higher (of cause) and the great management style with 2 gentle bosses.

Stepping into the 2nd month, I have gone through my probation period that is 1 month as promised by my management. However, I don't really mind to have the real confirmation letter as I know it's just a piece of paper and that we all are way too busy with the heavy work load, no one really cares about the confirmation letter.

Well, I hope that I get to enhance even more and stay longer to tryout myself again in Legal line.

Anyway, somehow I still have a dream... that is to have my own free moment to work in future. Work whenever I like and have much more freedom to decide where to go and what to do. Sticking over with 9-6pm kind of working hours is consider stable, however, SOHO or rather freelance is a great attraction to me!

At least I get to plan my time and schedule it with my interest such as Video Editing, spending time to work on my blogger and it seems like a great diary to me. Anything that comes across my mind I get to explore it. That is what I really wish to do before I gets too old.

No comments: