Friday, January 14, 2011

When U are Home Alone....

Have you ever experience Home Alone?


Well, this don't happen that often until I have to re-call, have I ever experience Home Alone...?


I don't think I have been left alone at home for couple of days, probably couple of hours.


I did travel with friends to overseas without companion of any family members.


1st time was to Bangkok, 2nd time was to Beijing.


No matter I travel for vacation or trip as volunteer, the feeling of being myself with strangers (although my room mate is my friend but not my direct family) is a new experience to me.


That's the very moment that I will learn to pick up to be independent rather than dependant on others, thinking that others will take good care of me.


I suppose no one wish to be left behind and left Home Alone. However, with the recent family formation, a couple with one or two kids, the small scale of family structure will bring the possibility of Home Alone to be rather high. Especially when the kid no longer kid but an adult.


How would life be in the future? We stick to the high technology? Get through internet, we don't drive to supermarket, just click online to purchase food and beverages? We don't even communicate with neighbourhoods? Well, suppose this will not happen that "fast". After all, golden age group will spend and enjoy their moment playing real "mahjong" or chit chat with neighbour about which supermarket is offering better price.


Somehow, if, I mean only if, you are really left behind and Home Alone~
You can finally have a piece of mind for yourself...


You probably will switch on your classic music that you rarely listen to, sit down at the Ogawa chair or OSIM chair, whatever you call it. Thereafter, you may want to have a cup of coffee or a fresh juice. Finally settle down with the nice cooling spiritual living hall. You start thinking how you grown up from baby, kids, entering Primary School, Secondary School, College and stepping into the society like others do.


"Pop"! Suddenly you realized that you have been working 9am-6pm for 5-10 years maybe, you felt tired. You felt glad that you are Home Alone afterall and that is what you need: a rest.


As a bottom line, Home Alone is not bad afterall.

No comments: