Saturday, May 30, 2009

Do it While you Still Have the CREDIT~ to do it~~!

Lately, I have a couple of friends that are facing health problems.

Honestly speaking, I do not have a tough and strong body too! Every time when my period arrives and there comes my menstruation pain. It only takes me a day off on the 1st day of period from work. Meaning that no matter how unless it fall on weekend or else most likely I will have to take a day or half day off to lay down at home to rest.

I have been quite strong thinking that I did undergo routine exercise to keep my body strong. However, as long as I am lack of exercise I will face the same problem.

Drinking red wine is my another option to keep the blood circulating well. I am not quite sure if it has any direct linkage between red wine and menstruation pain. By in my mind, it should be useful though~

Somehow, to maintain healthy lifestyle, consume more fresh fruits, vegetables and drink lots of water. No matter how stress out your life maybe, you have to be positive and always smile.

It works!

Therefore, I will be joining this year Standard Chartered Bank's Marathon for the 10km challenge. I hope I can finish the race. As long as I can keep running steadily I trust that I can finish till the end of it. Therefore, now~ training session has started.

Do it While you Still have the CREDIT~~~ JUST do it!

No comments: